04 February 2009

Faint memories

I just uploaded new stuff to my Etsy shop. Amongst many other things there is this corsage I called "faint memories".





I love the gorgeous melted edges on this one, and the subtle colour, that reminds me of the yellowed paper of old love letters.

The corsage is made from several layers of organza and white & golden lace. All the cutting and finishing has been performed manually.

The fabric has been specially treated to give it an interesting and characteristic look, so this brooch is unique!

I decorated this brooch with a small bluish white button using bright blue thread.

Made with love, to be worn with pride.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice. I know what you mean about old love letters, it looks so romantic some how. :)

    Babbette
    www.artdecojewellery.org

    ReplyDelete