07 January 2014

Back from the holidays + early spring clean

I hope you've had lovely holidays. We've been in Bavaria to celebrate Christmas with my family.
We've had a great time. More about our adventures soon. Firstly I need to get things back up to speed here at the studio. There's a lot of sorting, cleaning, planning and organizing to do.

I just read "Magic Cleaning: Wie richtiges Aufräumen ihr Leben verändert" by Marie Kondo and skimmed though some other books on tidying and organizing and feel totally inspired and encouraged to have a clear out. Usually I am not good at throwing things away so I want to crack on while this feeling lasts. ;)

The book will be published in English soon by Randomhouse: The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying

My shop is back from the holidays, too:

No comments:

Post a Comment