01 June 2016

30 Days Wild


This is Day 1 of 30 Days Wild. I've signed up with the Wildlife Trusts to be a #30dayswild blogger.

If you've stumbled across my blog because of that, Hello! My name is Katrin, I’m living a creative life in Yorkshire, where we turned an industrial building into our family home. The car park became our garden where our children play, explore and create. I’m a Bavarian vegetarian textile designer, my partner is a independent filmmaker and our kids are 4 and 6 and simply gorgeous.

We've been building an insect hotel. The kids really enjoyed assembling the parts and thinking about where to hang it and who might move in. We've found a sheltered spot on the tree house, where it's protected from most of the rain, but also in sight for the kids to see what's happening. Hopefully I can show you some of our guests by day 30.





No comments:

Post a Comment